Give the Gift of Volunteering
Living Well Foundation is Wisconsin’s partner in building innovative healthcare solutions. We partner with organizations, individuals, and other foundations who support community-driven programs such as breast cancer screenings, health education, and women’s care initiatives.
If you are looking to build a health community that changes lives and improves overall quality of life, please contact us today. We’re building x county and the Green Bay area to be a leader in medicine, technology, and quality of life.
Volunteer with us.
FACTS ABOUT US
When I donate, where does my money go?
100% of your donation supports our efforts. The funds will be used to establish and enhance our operations and support our local community health-focused programs.
How can I donate to your cause?
Mail your check to our address, or online through our webpage
Where can I share my volunteer stories?
Email us your stories and we might feature it on our blog
Where are your offices located?
333 N Commercial St,
Neenah, WI 54956
OUR GOALS AND EXPERTISE
- Enhanced understanding of high-quality clinical medicine and imaging technologies.
- Passionate team driven to improve the health of our community.
- Create a vascular disease screening program
- Support Women’s health initiatives
- Help develop and bring new healthcare technologies to our community.
- Improve the quality of medical care and practice in our community through mentorship and educational programs.