- Provide practical, low-cost and high-quality education symposia to our local technologists, physicians, mid-level and allied health providers.
- Mentor young students interested in healthcare-related programs.
- Educate students in radiological technologist training programs.
- Partner with local companies, organizations, and places of worship to provide their employees/members with healthcare screening tests for early detection of vascular (carotid, aorta, peripheral arterial) disease and breast cancer.
- Offer low-cost or free healthcare screening fairs for our community at large, including those with little or no ability to afford healthcare.
- Arrange clinical follow-up options for those who need it.
- Provide monetary donations and volunteer efforts to local organizations who provide support to patients in our community (eg, Fox Valley Brain Tumor Coalition).
- Delphinus Medical Technologies
The Living Well Foundation is proud to be the recipient of a grant to trial an innovative 3D ultrasound device to detect breast cancer; a future blog post to follow will detail this further.